FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I make a reservation? Once you have selected a property, send us the form, which you will find in… and our team will confirm, via email, the availability of that property or similar properties, as well as the steps that need to be completed to confirm your reservation.
- Do I have to provide a deposit and bond? The email which our team will send you in response to your request will state the amount of the deposit (and the additional bond, if applicable, for long stays).
- When do I get the deposit and bond back? At the end of your stay, our cleaning team will clean, tidy, and check the property to confirm that everything is in order. Provided there is no damage and nothing is missing or damaged, the deposit (and the bond, where applicable) will be refunded within 7 days.
- When can I check in and check out? Check-in is no earlier than 16:00 (4 pm) and check-out no later than 12:00 (12 noon).
- Who will meet me when I arrive at the property? From the moment when your reservation has been confirmed, our team will keep in touch with you via email. Before you arrive we will send you an email to welcome you in which you will find all the information about your reservation, as well as confirmation of your arrival details, contact persons, and their contact phone numbers and email addresses.
On the day and time arranged, a member of our team will be waiting for you at the property to welcome you. Our representative will hand over the keys and respond to your inquiries in Spanish, English or French, in accordance with your requirements. During the check-in process you will be provided with all of the information about the property and we will answer any queries you may have.
We will also provide you with a full Guest User Manual in both Spanish and English.
- What happens when I check out? When vacating the property on the date stipulated in the lease (check-out), our staff will arrange a meeting with you to say goodbye, recover the keys and ensure that you have not left any personal items in the property.
- Who will be on hand during my stay? The User Manual for the property contains all of our contact phone numbers in case you need to reach us for any reason, seven days a week. Should any incident occurₒ that requires one of our team members to be on hand and/or any technical service person, we will respond immediately.
- Do the properties have internet access? Is it free? All of SINGULARENTALS properties are connected to the Internet either by ADSL or fiber optic cable. This service is provided free of charge.
- Is bed linen provided? Is it free?? All our properties come with bed linen and towels for the number of occupants specified. A spare set of linen and towels is also provided. This service is provided free of charge.
- Will I need an adapter or electrical transformer for the electrical items I am bringing with me? If you bring an electrical appliances from overseas do remember that it may require an adapter (this does not convert the voltage but adapts the plug of your electrical appliance into the mains outlet) or transformer (to increase or decrease the voltage).
|C and F||230 V||50 Hz|
- Any other questions?
Contact us at: email@example.com
T: (+34) 914 584 040